I have been working at Personagraph full-time
I have been working at Personagraph for more than a year.
1) Best place to work at if you want to dive into machine learning, advertising and big data.
2) The new management is amazing, ready to give you freedom, opportunities and time to learn new things.
3) Work timings are pretty flexible. You can come in whenever as long as you are meeting the deadlines.
4) Regular bay area start-up culture with free food and other goodies.
5) The new top management are moving mountains, going places in advertising.
Free food could be pushed to 5 times a week( 2 times a week currently).
Advice to Management
Could increase the engineering team in HQ.
having a performance based appreciation.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Personagraph (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.
5 interviews, 2 phone, 1 Skype and 2 in person. 3 out of 5 rounds were with tech teams, asking questions from tech architecture to algorithms.
All interviews appeared poorly run & managed. It's very unusual that the tech team, and not the product team, is the primary stakeholder in hiring for a product manager
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –