I have been working at Personagraph full-time
I have been working at Personagraph for more than a year.
1) Best place to work at if you want to dive into machine learning, advertising and big data.
2) The new management is amazing, ready to give you freedom, opportunities and time to learn new things.
3) Work timings are pretty flexible. You can come in whenever as long as you are meeting the deadlines.
4) Regular bay area start-up culture with free food and other goodies.
5) The new top management are moving mountains, going places in advertising.
Free food could be pushed to 5 times a week( 2 times a week currently).
Advice to Management
Could increase the engineering team in HQ.
having a performance based appreciation.
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Personagraph.
A few rounds from india and a few more from US over skype.
Questions to test your understanding of DS/Algos, time & space complexity, APIs, problem solving, scaling problems.
They would also try to see your interest and experience in BigData as they work heavily in that space.
It's a pay master, but the company is not incorporated in India yet. So, u will be on payrolls of LeadIT in India, which is a services company and benefits, etc are very bad when compared to product company. Hence, ask more salary and they will pay.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –