- New York, NY
- 10000+ Employees
- 33 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (PFE)
- Founded in 1849
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
We are proud to be recognized by Disability:IN and the American Association of People with Disabilities with a perfect score of 100 on the Disability Equality Index. We have been named one of the "2023 Best Places to Work for People with Disabilities." Our company value of Equity is shining through.
This month, NEJM Group published data on our maternal vaccine candidate for Group B streptococcus (GBS). The data suggest that maternal vaccination may help protect newborns and young infants against invasive GBS, a common cause of sepsis, pneumonia, and meningitis in newborns. We are excited to continue progressing our GBS vaccine candidate to help prevent these potentially devastating illnesses in infants.
What people are saying about Pfizer
Got a burning question about Pfizer? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pfizer employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in New York, NYAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY) in Jan 2023
InterviewThe interview process included a phone interview with the hiring manager (informal chat, 30'), an interview with another member in the team to provide feed back to the hiring manager and to understand about the position (30'), interview with HR (30'), panel interview (60'). Everything seems very short and go the points.Interview
Why do you want to work at industry? Are you willing to relocate? What are your past projects' experience?Answer Question
See All 1,707 interviews
Pfizer Awards & Accolades
- Disability Equality Index - Best Workplaces for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN, 2023
- Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2021, Glassdoor, 2021
- 2020 FOYA Category Winner for Facility Integration, The FOYA awards, 2020
- Most Promising Agile Transformation, Pharma Awards USA, 2020
- Forbes’ annual list of America’s Best-In-State Employers 2020, Forbes and Statista America’s Best-in-State Employers, 2020
Popular Careers with Pfizer Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Pfizer Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Pfizer
Overall, 78% of employees would recommend working at Pfizer to a friend. This is based on 7,487 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
65% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Pfizer as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Pfizer.
69% of employees think that Pfizer has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.