- London, United Kingdom
- 1 to 50 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Revenue: Less than $1 million (USD)
- Computer Hardware Development
The latest conversations about Tech
2 days ago
So I recently got an offer at Tiktok but I’m not actually interested in joining due to their poor WLB. TC is currently 30% higher than what I make. Can I share this with my manager and ask for a counter offer? Counter offer seems pretty common at our company, but they don’t necessarily match the bump exactly, which is fine. Is there a chance that he is taken aback that I’ve been interviewing during work time and kicks me out? Don’t want to take the risk of actually accepting Tiktok…
5 hours ago
I had a job interview last week. The interview went really well. The hiring manager even mentioned at the end that I will be a good fit for the role but I got a rejection email this morning. I am so upset because I really wanted this job. Why would a hiring manager say I am a great candidate at the end of the interview only to reject me later? Has this happened to anyone before?
Got a burning question about Piclo? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Piclo employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
• genuinely upholds company values (Be Human, Collaborate etc.) • is supportive and doesn't let people get 'lost in the noise' • is interested and gives time for things outside of work (music sharing, offsites, wine tasting 🍷) • time is never micromanaged; allowed to get the work done in times that work for you
• as a growing company, experiencing (very) slight growing pains - novel systems being introduced, occasional office space issues
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Piclo (London, England) in Jun 2023
InterviewFirst stage was a friendly phone call, went really well and nice people. Second stage was a 'Challenge' which felt abit like homework, but got it done and sent across.Final stage was a near on 2hr interview with different people dropping in and out and had to use there system (which i wasn't familiar with) to do a collaboration session which took up the main duration of the interview. Got told i would hear back within a few days...Over a MONTH later still haven't heard anything. This company don't even have the decency to let you know where you stand after going through 3 stages. Complete waste of timeInterview
How would you duit the role etc..Answer Question
See All 4 interviews
Piclo Awards & Accolades
Popular Careers with Piclo Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Piclo Reviews and are not edited or altered.