- San Francisco, CA
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 19 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (PINS)
- Founded in 2010
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Internet & Web Services
“PinFlex is rooted in creating a supportive experience for all Pinterest employees. Our team has remained productive, inspired and connected - no matter where they join us from each day. One year later, our future of work is still PinFlex.” 📌 - Christine Deputy, Chief People Officer In July 2022, we launched PinFlex, a work model that promotes flexibility for employees, encouraging them to live and work where they choose. In a new Life at Pinterest Blog article, we’re sharing wins, learns and stories from our first year of PinFlex. Read here:
We’re thrilled to share that Pinterest has been named a Fast Company 2023 Best Workplace for Innovators’ Women Innovators. 📌 This list celebrates company cultures that empower employees at all levels to improve processes, create new products or invent new ways of doing business. We’re honored to be recognized by Fast Company and couldn’t be more proud of the women at Pinterest for continuing to build an inclusive and inspiring product and workplace for all.
What people are saying about Pinterest
17 days ago
Hi! I'm currently in GTM at Amazon and looking for a new opportunity due to forced relocation to a new city. I have 2 years of experience in GTM/Product operations, 4 years in client success and 2 years in adops. I was hoping to find referrals for any of the following roles: - GTM Program Manager @ Splunk - Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Measurement @ Pinterest Thank you in advance!!
Got a burning question about Pinterest? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Pinterest employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
* Colleagues are really nice and willing to help you. I've never met anyone who was negative * Pinterest's mission is very noble and trying to be a positive beacon on the internet. They definitely take that very seriously and it shows in their actions * SWEs have so much ownership over their projects and they talk to people in other roles such as SREs, data scientists, UI/UX designer and other teams very regularly. Engineering doesn't feel very siloed at Pinterest and the entepreneurial spirit is blooming! * Pinterest's core values are amazing! * Pinflex is the best! I don't even have to go into office a set number of days the week. Leadership trusts employees to find which mode of work (hybrid, remote, in-person) works best as long as projects are moving forward * Amazing work life balance (coupled with unlimited PTO).
None that come to mind.
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pinterest (United States) in Apr 2023
InterviewHands down the most positive interviewing experience I have ever had. This, despite not getting the offer. The entire process was run like a well-oiled machine. Props to the Recruiter who also kept me well informed along the way, and answered any and all questions I had. Additionally, she was nice enough to hop on a call and give me feedback and talk about the process. She clearly went above and beyond. The process itself was intensive, but I never felt blindsided. Phone screen -> Technical Case Study/Take Home -> Hiring Manager -> Virtual Onsite (4 interviews- one of which was live coding)Interview
All the typical questions you can expect in an interview. -Tell me about yourself -Stakeholder management -how I've used tools in the past -describing projects that I've worked on -SQL live codingAnswer Question
See All 603 interviews
Pinterest Awards & Accolades
- Best Workplaces in Canada, Great Place to Work® Canada, 2022
- Best Employer for Parents, Digiday Worklife Awards, 2022
- The 13 Most LGBTQ-Friendly Tech Companies, Ladders, 2018
- Best Company Culture, Comparably, 2017
- Best Companies for Women, Comparably, 2017
Popular Careers with Pinterest Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Pinterest Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Career growth, work/life balance, creative thinking, employees focused, supportive team and management ,perks and other benefits...
August 10, 2021
People Also Ask about Pinterest
Employees rate Pinterest 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 668 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 62% of employees would recommend working at Pinterest to a friend. This is based on 668 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
50% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Pinterest as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Pinterest.
48% of employees think that Pinterest has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.