I worked at Pivotal Labs full-time (More than a year)
Pivotal Labs was my first professional software job and I absolutely loved it. I did not truly appreciate the company's greatness until I started working at other companies. The benefits include:
- Culture of kindness
- New projects keeps things exciting
- Unmatched work life balance
- Free breakfast everyday, snacks, lunch provided once a week
- Environment is very conducive for learning
- Travel opportunities (but not requirements)
It was such an amazing experience and I miss every day of it!
- No clear path for career progression
- TDD and pair programming is not for everyone
I applied online. I interviewed at Pivotal Labs (Cambridge, MA).
Phone screen interview following up by Pair programming session with a senior engineer. Such a waste of time and efforts. They don't know what they want. The office was a chaos.... So loud... Everybody was talking... Such a bad experience.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –