I worked at Playtech full-time (More than 5 years)
- nice working environment
- mostly nice people
- no career development
- salary review forget it you only getting inflation, there always an excuse
- management look out for them selves, don't care about others
- no automation or even room to learn
Advice to Management
- better career development, not just go through the process for the sake of it.
management need to ensure theres training room for employees and not promise false things every year.
- need to treat all employees the same. alot of favouritism in the office e.g maths team get the most credit and recognition as CEO came from maths team.
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Playtech (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.
It was a quite relaxed process. First, the HR asked some basic questions (tell me about yourself, why you want to work with us, what do you know about the company) and then 2 members of the development team asked technical questions.
Join our team in Kyiv as Scala Developer - Apply Now!
Playtech BGT Sports to unveil exciting SSBT service ahead of new football season