- Dublin, Ireland
- 10000+ Employees
- Subsidiary or Business Segment
- Department, Clothing & Shoe Stores
- $1 to $5 billion (USD)
Competitors: New Look, Zara, H&M
Got a burning question about Primark? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Primark employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Pros- Strong focus on well being - Open to new ideas - Opportunities for growth - Pay
Cons- So much reporting spread across so many programs, needs streamlining - Some growing pains due to expanding company in US
Diversity & Inclusion at Primark
- Anonymous Employee in IrelandNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewShort and simple, mainly asked scenario and priority questions throughout the whole interview, like What if a customer is trying to use the dressing room and theyre Closed? And etc. Overall it wasn’t nerve wrackingInterview
What if the Cash register isn’t working and you have a long queue?( you get multiple choice answers)1 Answers
See All 1,831 interviews
Primark Awards & Accolades
- Own Brand Range/Product of the Year- P.S. Beauty, Retail Week Awards, 2015
- Growth Initiative of the Year- New Markets Expansion, Retail Week Awards, 2015
Popular Careers with Primark Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Primark Reviews and are not edited or altered.