I have been working at Princeton Lightwave full-time (More than a year)
* Exciting high-tech projects
* Encouragement to freely develop ideas and designs
* Passionate and helpful engineering team
* Transparent communication at all levels
* Flexible work hours
* Need more employees to fill high level of product demand
* Benefits could be better
Advice to Management
* Hire more software engineers and optical engineers
I applied online. I interviewed at Princeton Lightwave.
The jobs listed on the company's website are recycled every year with a new date slapped on them.
The interview was typical. Nothing unusual.
They won't give you an official decision in either a letter or an email.
I suppose if they want to hire you then it would be different.
But even after an in-person interview, I never received the courtesy of a rejection letter or email.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –