I worked at Procter & Gamble full-time (More than 10 years)
- Well established processes and career system
- Focus on consumer in developing and manufacturing products
- Invests in R&D capability
- Can be slow career progression
- Some processes are overboard
Advice to Management
Keep what is working, change what is not
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.
Online application required, which involved an aptitude test. University career fair day was when one can talk to a recruiter. After about 4 to 5 weeks after the application, a phone call may come to schedule an interview. The suggested interview time was three days from the phone call. After the interview a quick (couple of days) response will be given.