- Renton, WA
- 10000+ Employees
- 26 Locations
- Type: Nonprofit Organization
- Founded in 1855
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Health Care Services & Hospitals
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Providence? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Providence employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in IndiaNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Providence (India)
InterviewThere will be 4 rounds. 1st round is OA and 3 rounds of interview. In OA round there are 2 codes and 2 SQL queries and MCQ questions on CS fundamentals and aptitude. The coding level is easy and SQL queries are easy - hard level.Interview
Basic coding questions and SQL queriesAnswer Question
See All 1,016 interviews
Providence Awards & Accolades
- ETHRWorld Future Skills Award for Excellence in Learning Experience, ETHRWorld Future Skills Conference by The Economic Times, 2022
- Zinnov Emerging Pioneer of Inclusion & Diversity 2022, Zinnov Awards, 2022
- America's Best Employers, Forbes, 2015
- 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare, Becker’s Hospital Review, 2014
- 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare, Modern Healthcare, 2014
Popular Careers with Providence Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Providence Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits, advancement opportunities, pay is midpoint compared to other companies...
October 11, 2021
People Also Ask about Providence
Employees rate Providence 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 5,235 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 64% of employees would recommend working at Providence to a friend. This is based on 5,235 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
61% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Providence as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Providence.
58% of employees think that Providence has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.