Mission: Purepeak's mission is to closely work with startups and high-tech companies and help them build and run their production infrastructure to boost their business.
I worked at PurePeak full-time (More than 3 years)
1. Very up-to-date with latest network ,security and system Vendors and solutions.
2. A great boot-camp for high-end, complex solution design and delivery.
3. Very professional co-workers- a team of CCIE-level 1st tier engineers.
4. Good office vibe. Great amenities.
5. Very solution driven, meritocratic and no politics (:
6. An awesome CTO which is very open to suggestions and improvement for the betterment of the company.
1. Super intensive work- have to keep very long hours much of the time + when you reach seniority you may have to act as 1st tier for many of the more complex issues that may arise at all hours.
2. They need customer-facing system and devops engineers urgently as presently, network engineers have to be the public face of the company in system-oriented projects.
Advice to Management
Hire a customer-facing Devops!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –