I have been working at Putnam Associates full-time (Less than a year)
- challenging and fast paced, in a supportive environment
- compensation and bonus packages
- transparency all the way up to partner level
- interesting cases primarily in strategic analysis
- great work culture
- all the perks of both a small and large company
- clear trajectory path, MBA sponsorship program
- hours (in this the industry as a whole) can be long
Advice to Management
Keep it up, amazing first job
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Putnam Associates.
1/2 behavioral and 1/2 market sizing case. Not difficult, extremely friendly! Second interview was a phone interview, that was a healthcare related case. Hard to hear the girl and communicate over the phone, but still very nice.