I have been working at Putnam Associates full-time (Less than a year)
- challenging and fast paced, in a supportive environment
- compensation and bonus packages
- transparency all the way up to partner level
- interesting cases primarily in strategic analysis
- great work culture
- all the perks of both a small and large company
- clear trajectory path, MBA sponsorship program
- hours (in this the industry as a whole) can be long
Advice to Management
Keep it up, amazing first job
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Putnam Associates (Boston, MA) in October 2017.
Interviewed for a full time position through my school. The interview was short and friendly. Behavioral fit questions for the first 15 mins. A short market sizing case for 10 min. 5 minutes for questions at the end.