I worked at Q1 Labs full-time
Executives, Technology in a great space and considered a leader by analysts
There are no cons I can think of.
Advice to Management
The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Q1 Labs (Waltham, MA) in July 2009.
5 stage interview process
- telephone interview with Director of Development & project lead
- Group interview with Engineers
- Interview with another Project managers
- Interview with Director of development (more technical questions!)
- Interview with Senior management (CEO)
Take various factors into consideration. What are you benefits are you currently getting? You should factor that into the negotiation process. Q1 will want a figure and they can only say "no" to what you ask, but may offer something to suit.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –