Mission: Imagine a future, where your business processes are operating at peak efficiency and perfectly aligned with your strategic goals. At QAD, we have imagined this, and are committed to helping you achieve this vision for the future that we call ‘The Effective ...
I worked at QAD full-time (More than 5 years)
1. believe in internal promotion, but you have to work for it;
2. friendly and caring people, this is deep in the culture;
3. excellent benefit packages, you will be wowed by the PTO days, the gym and daily free lunches;
4. for a tech company that has been around for almost 30 years (stability!!!), it is still very competitive in its field, and it is GROWING, check out the stock price;
5. right on the cliff, 180 degree ocean view!!!
More company sponsored team building events would be good, for people to feel more connected to QAD and each other.
Advice to Management
more team building events, encourage employees to know more about QAD, PDP is a good concept but needs re-enformence
The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QAD.
Applied online and received an email to set up a phone screen. The pay is $55,000 per a year for three years and honestly that’s just to low. You can Walsh get 10-15k over that in today’s market. Don’t cut yourself short.