Mission: Imagine a future, where your business processes are operating at peak efficiency and perfectly aligned with your strategic goals. At QAD, we have imagined this, and are committed to helping you achieve this vision for the future that we call ‘The Effective ...
I have been working at QAD full-time (Less than a year)
- Growing company
- Good teamwork
- Access to Management
- Continuous improvement to product line
- Lack of continuous communication
- Organizations are a bit disjointed and working in silos at times
- Reluctance to spend money and increase technical resources
- Some reluctance to take responsibility in some departments
- Growing pains in some areas
Advice to Management
More communication downward on high level initiatives and ideas. Although there are all hands calls, sometimes there are projects being worked on that other areas within QAD aren't aware of and it can cause confusion and duplicate work..
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QAD (Farmington Hills, MI) in August 2011.
Phone Interview with hiring manager. Flew to Chicago, Illinois for an in person interview with the hiring manager and the VP of the Americas region. One on one interview with each. Had to take a 30 question IQ test as well.
Straight offer. Did not negotiate.