I worked at QRM full-time
- Everyone is extremely talented and friendly. Great work environment.
- Plenty of opportunity to solve tough problems
- Huge emphasis on design patterns and object oriented coding practices
- Test driven development and agile = highly productive
- Tons of collaboration between quants and coders
- Good work life balance and low stress
I cannot think of any.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QRM (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.
phone interview first, ask math and programming background. Then a take home programming project which I had a week to finish. Finally is an onsite interview, straight into math -- optimization math, brain teaser, probability and statistics questions. No behavioral questions was asked at all.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –