- Jersey City, NJ
- 1 to 50 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2016
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Advertising & Public Relations
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about QRY? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with QRY employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- If you want to work for people who truly care about you and the growth of personal you and professional you, this is the place to be. - You will wear many hats, but in a good way. Everyone is out to help one another. - You will keep up to date on the latest and greatest news and gossip. - You will work on a diverse client list who will keep you on your toes and make you better at your job. - Being a completely remote company gives you endless life flexibility.
- Moving into leadership roles might take a bit longer just due to the size of the team. - Being a completely remote company, you might miss seeing people in person every now and then.
- Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QRY (Jersey City, NJ)
Interview4 stage interview process all through zoom. First stage is meeting with the recruiter, second stage is meeting with a team member, third stage is a panel interview, and the last stage is with the CEO.Interview
What experience do you have with DTC and shopping campaigns on Google and Bing.Answer Question
See All 1 interviews
QRY Awards & Accolades
All answers shown come directly from QRY Reviews and are not edited or altered.