Mission: We are dedicated to providing the highest quality technology advice, strategy, solutions, and execution to our customers. We are committed to enabling our customers to sustain, enhance, and assure their capabilities to conduct commerce and provide services to their customers.
I have been working at QTR Systems full-time (More than 3 years)
- A lot of positive changes stemming from a shift away from software consulting to infrastructure consulting. Including much improved management.
- Numerous, varied, and usually challenging client engagements. You can learn a lot very quickly over a broad scope of technologies.
- Leadership and consultants with a lot of industry experience who are always willing to help and share knowledge.
- Management always has an open door policy and receptive to employee ideas and concerns.
- Management is forthright about the business plans, opportunities, and direction. It gives me confidence in the health and future growth of the business.
-Environment is open and flexible.
- Some of the benefits are not (yet) in place.
- Unpredictable engagements and varied amounts of travel.
- Sometimes resources (and management) can get stretched thin. But this comes with the small company territory and is getting better.
Advice to Management
- Continue the positive trends.
- Get the full benefits package in place. Especially 401K
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –