Mission: Our mission is to use using machine learning to drive human learning helping brands grow in the AI-era.
Welcome Rob Horler, our new Chief Operating Officer!
#CMOs have an important platform and it's key to share our voice and shine a light on the things that matter! Now more than ever, we need #GenderEquality men need to step up and support women at companies and in the industry - including keynotes at industry conferences. It's up to us. The time is now. In fact, #TimesUp - Special thanks to Forbes' Jenny Rooney on covering how the story evolved in detail! Brad Jakeman, Kristin Lemkau, Antonio Lucio, Carla Zakhem-Hassan, Kasha Cacy, Leslie Berland (Harrison), Maryam Banikarim, Gina Bianchini, Danielle Lee and so many more!!
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
I have been working at Quantcast full-time (More than a year)
- On the floor we are starting to feel momentum in the market place
- Quantcast AI technology is the future and we are along for the ride. Product is easy to resell because it often performs.
-This has always been a place that hires smart and down-to-earth people who are easy to get along with
- Beautiful office with great every-day perks
- My team legit feels like family
- Leadership changes, and better-yet grumpy past employees (who have written the reviews below), have taken their negative attitude elsewhere and thus greatly improved the culture and vibe
- There is room to be innovative and get creative with your own personal approach
- Great transparency from the CEO down -- you know how the org is doing good and bad, every month...
- There could be a more robust and sophisticated training program
- Career path is not crystal clear
- Org transitions tend to ruffle feathers and cause attrition
Advice to Management
Invest in your best! And keep providing us the ability to speak our minds and help enact positive change.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quantcast in November 2017.
Spoke with a recruiter, followed by a 30 minute phone discussion with the hiring manager. After, was invited to meet a team of 5, provide a short presentation. The team answered my questions & concerns thoroughly, provided context & guidance regarding the role, Great experience overall!