Mission: Our mission is to use using machine learning to drive human learning helping brands grow in the AI-era.
Meet Rachael Townsley, Head of Marketing in our Sydney office. Rachael helps grow our brand across the APAC region.
Meet Perri Hutchinson, an Account Executive in our San Francisco office and co-founder of Quantcast's Employee Resource Group for people of color.
Interested in working with people like Perri? Check out our current opportunities: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQzg6
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
I have been working at Quantcast full-time (More than a year)
- Working with some of the smartest and most passionate people I've ever met
- Friendly & cooperative company/work culture which makes it a great place to learn
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner provided along with snacks and drinks
- Paid monthly phone bills
- Review cycles 2x a year = more chances for promotion/salary increase
- No 401k matching
- Leadership's good intentions are there but the way they take action, especially when there is a reorganization or change, comes off an insensitive to employees who are affected by the change
- Not necessarily a con but for those who need structure, Quantcast may not be the place for you. Someone who is flexible and adaptable to changes with a drive to learn will strive here
Advice to Management
Be more sensitive and in touch with employee's concerns
They gave me a coding challenge and it is about some word search stuff. And I passed it and then it is the phone call. He firstly introduced the company and then raised two algorithm question. The first is Min Stack and the second is giving you a function and asked you to write another function using this function.
I did not do well so I was rejected next day.