- Secaucus, NJ
- 10000+ Employees
- 31 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (DGX)
- Founded in 1967
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Health Care Services & Hospitals
What people are saying about Quest Diagnostics
Salaries in Healthcare
Med Tech 1 in Microbiology department at Rush University Medical Center for $28.60/hr. M-F, 1st shift. 2 years experience as Med Tech 1 in Molecular department at Quest Diagnostics. Yay or nay on the offer? Quest currently pays them $25.88/hr plus 15% shift differential because they’re night shift.
Got a burning question about Quest Diagnostics? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Quest Diagnostics employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Quest Diagnostics Video
Quest Diagnostics Reviews
Quest Diagnostics Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewFairly easy interview over the phone. Was not very long either. I applied online and had an interview after a month. I accepted the position and I will starting soon.Interview
Tell me a little about yourself. Are you okay handling blood and fluids?2 Answers
See All 776 interviews
Quest Diagnostics Awards & Accolades
- Fortune's World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2023
- Newsweek America’s Most Trustworthy Companies 2023, Newsweek®, 2023
- Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability Equality Index (DEI), 2023
- Forbes' 2022 List of America's Best Employers for Women, Forbes, 2022
- Gold for Excellence in Employee Recognition, Brandon Hall Group, 2022
Popular Careers with Quest Diagnostics Job Seekers
Quest Diagnostics FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Quest Diagnostics Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...unprofessional supervisors, lack of organization, unsanitary, contaminated work spaces and storage, no benefits, no room for growth, schedule changes and mandatory overtime beyond 50 hr/wk...
August 12, 2021
People Also Ask about Quest Diagnostics
Employees rate Quest Diagnostics 3.4 out of 5 stars based on 4,677 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 58% of employees would recommend working at Quest Diagnostics to a friend. This is based on 4,677 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
60% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Quest Diagnostics as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Quest Diagnostics.
52% of employees think that Quest Diagnostics has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.