I worked at Quorum Consulting full-time
- There are some really intelligent employees
- Everyone is super friendly, and is the result of a small, close-knit culture
- You get to work with some big clients which is great as a young employee
- The small nature of the firm allows you to have an impact and interact with anyone in the company daily
- Some people have terrible work/life balance, this is the nature of the industry though
- The pay is low compared to competitors
- Not much bad to say, had a great experience
Advice to Management
As the company begins to grow, make sure to retain young talent. Perhaps even try recruiting with a little more effort. There is too little of a focus on this right now and that is the key to long-term success.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quorum Consulting (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.
First stage was phone screen with HR, then scheduling to fly in for an interview
Second stage was speaking with division leader on the phone, then with an associate
Final round was on-site interview. Multiple one on one interviews with division leaders and associates. Also presented an hour-long presentation on topic of my choice
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –