Mission: We provide independent artists within the first 10 years of their creative career with the tools, resources and exposure needed to inspire and cultivate creativity. RAW ventures to provide the platform for these artists to be seen,heard, and loved.
I have been working at RAW: natural born artists full-time (More than 3 years)
- Genuine emphasis on passion, community, and creativity
- RAW attracts amazing artists and colleagues
- Dynamic work-flows keep the day-to-day interesting
- lower end of average pay scales
- harsh external criticism of the ticket-sales model
- You'll wanna live in or very near LA so you can enjoy all your colleagues' awesome mid-week shows
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RAW: natural born artists.
If Management finds your resume to be a potential fit for the position, they will email you and invite you to a group interview (the whole process is less than a week which is amazing). During the group interview, there will be a mini presentation on the company and then the group interview will be again. You'll be asked 3-5 questions about your strengths, weaknesses, failures, successes, and what you can bring to the table. After the group interview, you will be notified via email whether you are moving on to the final 1:1 interview or not. If you move to the final round, you'll be meeting with a member from Management and the CEO. The CEO will go through your resume and discuss your past experiences. Within 24 hours after the interview, you'll receive either an offer or rejection email.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –