- Peoria, IL
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- Company - Public (RLI)
- Insurance Carriers
- $500 million to $1 billion (USD)
What are your colleagues talking about?
"THE BEST COMPANY"
ProsI cannot say enough good things about RLI....this is by far the best company I have every worked for. They truly care about their employees. The benefits are unmatched. The people and culture are
ConsI wish I would have started sooner!
RLI Photos+ Add Photo
- Featured Interview
Claim Manager InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewAll interviews were pleasant with relevant questions. Easy to work with HR. Overall, the entire interview process was straightforward and timely. Interviews also accurately portrayed the corporate culture and expectations.Interview
Describe a situation/claim where …Answer Question
See All 25 interviews
RLI Awards & Accolades
- 2022 CX Excellence Award, Tethr, 2022
- 2022 Financial Wellness Award, Retirement Advisor Council, 2022
- 2022 Elite 50 Internships | Category Winner: High Quality Assignments, RISE (Rising Insurance Star Executives), 2022
- Ward’s 50® top-performing insurance companies, Ward benchmarking, a business unit of Aon, 2022
- Best Places to Work, Glassdoor, 2021
Popular Careers with RLI Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from RLI Reviews and are not edited or altered.
What is paid time off like at RLI?
...The CEO closed the office for a day in the 4th quarter so that the employees can enjoy a long weekend because the company had a busy year, and a lot of employees did not have the opportunity to take time off.)...
January 5, 2023
People Also Ask about RLI
To get a job at RLI, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at RLI and prepare for tough questions.