Mission: To be the first-choice advisor to middle market leaders.
Best Places to Interview: 2017 (#92)
Get updates about RSM, or share your experience with others.
We have been named a Top 10 2016 Retail POS (Point of Sale) Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook magazine!
RSM has been recognized as the Best Accounting Firm at the 2016 HFM US Hedge Fund Service Awards!
Who We Are
RSM US LLP is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market. We guide our clients through business challenges by understanding their needs and bringing together the right team to address them. With 9,000 professionals and associates in 86 cities nationwide and access to more than 41,000 people in 120 countries through our membership in RSM International, we can meet your needs wherever in the world you do business.
Respect - Treat others as we’d like to be treated
We display respect in each interaction with:
» Our clients
» Our employees
» Our partners
We stay true to our values:
» In decisions
» In negotiations
» In communications
We cultivate genuine collaboration:
» In work groups
» Across functions
» Among leaders
We achieve distinction through:
» Our work product
» Our standards
» Our operations
We make RSM a better place by:
» Developing our people
» Building our brand
Working at RSM your unique personality and skills make you one of a kind—and of value to RSM.
RSM professionals skydive, develop talent, protect our country and support our communities all while passionately serving their clients. And these are just a few of the thousands of personalities at RSM.
We invite you to explore RSM and see what it's like to be part of a team that challenges you to be your best.
Meet some of our professionals and learn more about what makes RSM unique. Imagine what we will achieve together.
Benefits tailored to fit your needs
Your benefits are an important part of your total compensation. At RSM, you’ll have access to a wide range of quality benefit options for yourself and your family.
Our medical, dental and vision benefits are designed to provide broad comprehensive protection and cover a wide range of health services and supplies. We offer two high-deductible health care options that you can partner with a health savings account (HSA) and a preferred provider organization (PPO) plan that encourages consumerism through co-insurance. Whether or not you select medical coverage, you may choose dental and/or vision benefits for yourself and your dependants.
At RSM, we offer opportunitites for you to build your wealth while you build your career. You can participate in a 401(k) retirement savings plan,which includes a company match,and/or a 529 college savings plan. These plans can help you build financial security for years to come.
Our long and short term disability and life insurance coverage options provide you an important source of financial protection against the unexpected.
When you need time away from the office, we’ve got you covered. Our paid time off program is designed to provide you with the flexibility you need – including time away for vacation, sick days, family/child care matters, personal business, national holidays or just to relax.
We offer resources for your life as well as your work. A few of our more popular options are listed below:
I have been working at RSM full-time (More than a year)
- It's a big firm but it still has a small business feel. I've never felt like just a number.
- Smart, driven and team-oriented coworkers. People throughout the firm, at all levels, are always willing to help out.
- Great engagements with fun client.
- TONS of growth opportunities. RSM is growing quickly and there are plenty of opportunities for people with personal drive.
- Unlimited PTO for Managers and above!
- Flexible work options. We're almost all setup to work from anywhere and most managers are open to remote work when appropriate.
- Our offices are generally really nice with great amenities and good office culture. There are always a lot of gatherings and opportunities to have fun.
- We sometimes need to work late nights. Certain parts of the business (Tax) need to work long hours during busy season but other divisions (Audit and Consulting) don't have to work many late nights. The flexible work hours make up for it.
- The Firm's name recognition can be a challenge. Not enough people know who RSM is! We're the 5th largest consulting company.. we shouldn't have to introduce our firm at clients.
Advice to Management
Identify bottlenecks in process to make some processes more efficient.
Stop installing updates in the middle of our workday!
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSM (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2016.
Met recruiter at a career fair on campus. Got invited to a pre-interview social the night before the interview, where candidates had the opportunity to meet their interviewer. Had a one on one interview with one of the company's manager's.