I have been working at ReadyTech full-time (Less than a year)
I'm part of the sales/marketing team, so my feedback is only based on working with this team.
- It's cool working for a company that powers the online training programs of amazing companies like Google, Esri, Tableau, Johnson Controls, FICO
- Flexibility around your role; people with initiative, curiosity and drive will thrive here
- Ideas are pushed forward on merit ... no company is perfect, but ReadyTech is more merit-based than other companies I've worked for
- Transparent and no-nonsense culture, great if you have a "let's get it done" attitude
- Well-run and conservative with regards to finances; aggressive and innovative with regards to product development and technology
- Great mix of junior, middle and experienced people - so new ideas are mixed with established norms
- Great location in Uptown Oakland within 5 minutes of public transport, restaurants, bars, Lake Merritt, Whole Foods
- Generous retirement plan at 33% 401k match with no cap
- Work-life balance is encouraged and generous
- If you need structure and a well-defined box, you could struggle at ReadyTech because of how rapidly things change
- Lots of tech companies moving to Uptown Oakland, so the easy parking and low(er) costs might not last
I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ReadyTech (Utrecht (Netherlands)) in January 2016.
Got called by the recruiting agency.
Then had a technical screening Via skype
Then a technical online exam
As I was located in a different country everything was handled online (remotely) that why the procedure took more than normal.
Everything went smooth as a final step I had an interview with the CEO/CTO/Owner
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –