- Indianapolis, IN
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2014
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
The latest conversations about Tech
8 hours ago
Is a master’s degree in Data Science worth it? I just graduated from an undergad data science program from a state school, and have a strong understanding of data science, ML, DL, and data engineering through various internships, side projects, and my full-time job. I feel like I would only be doing it for the title because most of that knowledge I could learn on my own if I don’t already know it. Thoughts?
Got a burning question about Realync? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Realync employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- The founders a great guys and treat the whole team with genuine care. - Flexible work environment - Realync is changing the Multifamily, and being part of that change is exciting! - You will have a voice and an impact from day one!
There aren't any big downsides. If you are looking to climb the corporate ladder, you may want to look for a large company. If you are looking to learn, contribute, and grow, you are in the right place at Realync.
- Anonymous Employee in Carmel, INAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Realync (Carmel, IN) in Jan 2021
Interview5 Step Interview Process:
1) video interview submission
2) interview with your would-be boss and their boss
3) personality assessment
4) would-be team panel interview
5) executive interview
**This may vary for other departments!Interview
What do you love and what do you hate? What do you rock at and what do you suck at? Why do you want to work at Realync? How do you handle a client escalation in a busy day of back-to-back meetings? What will you bring to our company?1 Answers
See All 2 interviews
Realync Awards & Accolades
- 2021 NAA Best Places to Work, National Apartment Association, 2021
All answers shown come directly from Realync Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Realync
Employees rate Realync 5 out of 5 stars based on 19 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Realync to a friend. This is based on 19 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
100% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Realync as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Realync.
100% of employees think that Realync has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.