Mission: To be the best global integrated agency in the world, bar none.
"How I Spent My Summer Vacation"--Intern Edition
A heartfelt Thank You to our Red Fuse NY Summer Interns for your hard work, bright smiles, great insight, and so much fun! Best of luck in the new school year!
Until we meet again...
#redfuse #redfuseny #internlife #agencylife
Our Hong Kong Digital Natives got in the game at Animoca Brands with an interactive tour of Sports-AI prototypes with Founder Keith Ronjahn!
I have been working at Red Fuse full-time (More than a year)
- Global company working on one of the best CPG brands in the business
- Plenty of opportunity for growth for those who work hard and prove value
- Extremely smart, forward-thinking senior management
- NY office has a wonderful culture; filled with genuinely nice people who are competitive, but only in that they want to deliver good work and be great at their jobs (versus being petty or trying to undermine others' successes)
- Excellent client relationship - we are truly partners
- Traditional client; we have to work harder for them to consider innovative ideas
- Need to improve collaboration / relationships between offices
- Little management training opportunities for those new to it (know this is something they are making an effort to improve)
Advice to Management
Encourage and reward positivity, scold negativity, and eliminate toxic personalities. Consider giving greater weight to Creative opinions in all aspects. Provide more opportunities to collaborate with partner agencies (REALLY partner).
I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Red Fuse (New York, NY) in March 2016.
It was a wonderful and quick interview process. I had two separate phone interviews and was hired to start as an intern. It has been an amazing experience. I am learning so much and love being helpful. I really enjoy the people and the company. The company really cares about its employees. We have socials every week. We work in a very creative environment. I love it!