Mission: To be the best global integrated agency in the world, bar none.
Production Artist by Day, Service Dog Trainer by Passion. Meet Lisa Rickards!
Red Fuse "Day at the K!" Red Fuse Kansas City Enjoyed a Royals win on a great day for baseball and team bonding! #redfusekc #KCRoyals #DayAtTheK
I have been working at Red Fuse full-time (More than a year)
- Global company working on one of the best CPG brands in the business
- Plenty of opportunity for growth for those who work hard and prove value
- Extremely smart, forward-thinking senior management
- NY office has a wonderful culture; filled with genuinely nice people who are competitive, but only in that they want to deliver good work and be great at their jobs (versus being petty or trying to undermine others' successes)
- Excellent client relationship - we are truly partners
- Traditional client; we have to work harder for them to consider innovative ideas
- Need to improve collaboration / relationships between offices
- Little management training opportunities for those new to it (know this is something they are making an effort to improve)
Advice to Management
Encourage and reward positivity, scold negativity, and eliminate toxic personalities. Consider giving greater weight to Creative opinions in all aspects. Provide more opportunities to collaborate with partner agencies (REALLY partner).
I applied online. I interviewed at Red Fuse (New York, NY) in January 2017.
Very easy, one to one interview process. The interviewer is really nice and approachable, he only asked few questions like tell me about yourself and then go over the resume. Overall, the interview was not so bad just relax and try your best.