I have been working at Red Planet Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)
* Exposure to nearly everything that there is in GIS/Smallowrld technology.
* Learning of new things is highly encouraged.
* Door less Policy. You can approach anyone any point of time with anything.
* Some of best talents in Small world work here.
* Has one of best Employee retention ratio
* Client interaction encouraged from day one of your tenure.
* Great Rapport among the whole team member from the CEO down to the newly joined guy.
* The Team Leaders and Technical Leads lead the ream from the front.They are there along your side during all those slogging hours. Its an actual "Team effort"
* Long working hours (Followed by everyone here)
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you do. That's all you need to do. Keep encouraging folks the way you do.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –