I worked at Redeemer Lutheran Church (Virginia) part-time (More than a year)
- always kept me in a great mood
- allowed me to instill creativity and knowledge to thirsty young minds
- to be a caretaker, which I naturally am
- went on to develop close bonds with many children
-one teacher I assisted did not believe in comforting children which was difficult for me
- there were also a few difficult parents (but nothing to bother me)
Overall a great experience!
Advice to Management
When every staff member is saying that one teacher is being cold and detached with just 4 year old children, perhaps try having a conversation with her to see where it might lead. Perhaps that's her nature and she is unaware?
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –