Mission: Our mission is to have a positive impact on patients with mental health conditions, by improving access and quality of psychiatry and behavioral health services thanks to telemedicine.
I have been working at Regroup full-time (Less than a year)
- Thorough process ensuring good fit for both Regroup and the candidate
- Driven by hiring manager allowing for meaningful, role-specific conversations straight from the start
- Opportunity to meet with cross-functional team members to see how your role can impact/would be impacted by other department objectives
- Helpful HR contact(s) to provide insight and answers to questions about Regroup culture, benefits and intangibles
- If hiring manager is a senior leader, process could potentially slow based on his/her actual work priorities
I interviewed at Regroup (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.
I applied for the BDA position and was contacted for an interview fairly quickly. I arrived a little early so they had me sit outside on the deck (which is awesome) and offered me a drink. When everyone was ready, I first spoke with Naveen, who walked through my resume and explained to me that the position would be intense, as well as rewarding. When I was finished speaking with Naveen, I spoke to Catherine who was also pleasant and asked me to explain why I wanted to go in sales. I then spoke with Greg, who explained to me how nice the people who work here are (he was right) and why I should WANT to work there. Lastly, I spoke to the CEO, David, who was kind and asked me a few questions about my background as well.