I worked at Research and Engineering Development full-time (More than a year)
- Close knit small company.
- Easy access to CEO and top level management.
- Everyone is treated as a valued employee.
- Good pay and benefits.
- Small company focus on contracting with US Navy.
- Government funding cut backs have immediate negative impact on company & employees.
- Company has limited ability to shelter employees if government funding is interrupted or a contract ends.
Advice to Management
N/A. They do the best they can given the financial policies of the current administration.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –