I worked at Restaurant Group full-time (Less than a year)
- Some friendly staff
- Supervisors all very nice
- Free food on shift
- Training on the job, and decent pay for the job done.
- Kitchen staff were absolutely horrible
- Very unsociable hours
- Very pressured environment when busy
- High staff turnover
Advice to Management
- Clamp down on bullying techniques from the kitchen.
- Be more appreciative of the staff's efforts.
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Restaurant Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2015.
Very short. Was mostly asked the questions I had filled out for the survey, they seemed more concerned about how quickly I could start than about past experience or qualifications
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –