Mission: We give ideas their best chance for success.
I have been working at RevUnit full-time (Less than a year)
- Friendly and skilled colleagues
- Growing base of clients
- Company understands the importance of peoples' personal lives outside of work and has a good balance of getting things done while not encroaching on personal time
- Every employee is supported in their professional development and gets to steer the course of their own learning
- Variety of work to go around so one can learn a wide range of topics by contributing to many projects or dedicate oneself to a single project for a long time
- Good compensation; management is conscious of market value
- Company's values are genuine and strong
- Management is transparent
- Work gets done in small teams with high autonomy, making for efficient processes
This is still a smaller company, so it's not the place for someone who wants to coast through the days without much exertion.
Advice to Management
Keep it up!
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RevUnit (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2017.
First screening was through the recruiter, then the hiring manager and finally with the team I am now working with. So a 3 step process.
The recruiter was helpful on instilling the culture and values at RevUnit into the interview process. I loved getting a feel for the team I would be working with before I started.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –