- London, United Kingdom
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 56 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (RWA)
- Founded in 1985
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- HR Consulting
What are your colleagues talking about?
Robert Walters Reviews
- the friendliest people to work with! - teamwork is always needed and encouraged but you get your kudos for your individual work/achievements - great compensation and benefits (you get your birthday off as a free PTO day)
promotions, bonuses and incentives are prioritized to consultants which made it feel like marketing and other supportive teams feel left behind sometimes. But consultants are the ones bringing in money and carry a lot of stress being the face of the company, so they definitely earn their achievements.
Robert Walters Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in TokyoNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe first stage is the application review process. After you pass the application process you will be invited to a video interview. I am not sure how many interviews you have to go through before getting an offer since I was rejected after the first interview.Interview
Tell me about a time you faced challenges.Answer Question
See All 333 interviews
Robert Walters Awards & Accolades
- Best use of Social Media, Global Recruiter Industry Awards, 2017
- LinkedIn Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies, LinkedIn, 2017
Popular Careers with Robert Walters Job Seekers
Robert Walters FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Robert Walters Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The employee benefits upgrade was heavily tailored to benefit managers and above, pretty much all non...
August 27, 2023
People Also Ask about Robert Walters
Employees rate Robert Walters 3.3 out of 5 stars based on 83 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 48% of employees would recommend working at Robert Walters to a friend. This is based on 83 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
62% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Robert Walters as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Robert Walters.
37% of employees think that Robert Walters has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.