I worked at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation part-time (More than 3 years)
- accommodating to student schedules
- completed a wide range of different projects during my time here
- improved my coding skills for website development
- learned how to manage communications
- effective mentorship from my supervisor
- sometimes needed to ask clarification on deadlines
I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (Princeton, NJ).
Was an OK experience. Was confined to a windowless room for 1.5 days with minimal breaks or opportunities to meet other staff in a similar role. Working with HR was interesting and a bit circular. The process was lengthy and almost lasted an entire year.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –