Mission: Changing Science. Changing Lives.
I have been working at Roche Sequencing Solutions full-time (More than a year)
1. amazing colleagues to work with
2. very rewarding projects to work on
3. team managers are very welling to listen to teams' suggestions/options and they show much appreciation to team members' work
4. great company benefits
1. location (our office is in Pleasanton)
2. not a lot of coffee/tea/soft drink options like most companies do and the cafeteria is pale in comparison with Genentech's (okay maybe I am asking too much ;-) )
Advice to Management
I'd be awesome if we can have our working environment like Genentech's? (e.g., cafeteria, gym)
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Roche Sequencing Solutions (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2016.
Great process- everyone was extremely nice and very prompt with their responses back on whether o not i got on to the next stage. If you do not get an internship position, they even call you to tell you, which is an amazing quality that no other company has done.
Join our team in Madison, WI! We're look for everything from sales support to team leads to automation specialists! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQF1j
Roche NimbleGen is now Roche Sequencing Solutions, Madison! Our Madison page is now nested within the Roche Sequencing Solutions family.