Mission: To enhance lives and preserve health by enabling access to a comprehensive, fully integrated network of the highest quality and most affordable care, delivered with kindness, integrity, and respect.
I have been working at Rochester Regional Health full-time (More than 3 years)
- Good leadership staff
- Leading health care facilities
- Ability to help many patients on many different levels
- A lot of hand holding other staff. No one wants to take responsibility for actions, and some leadership have a very loose definition of correction.
- They are growing very quickly and facing many of the growing pains any organization does, but are lacking communication to middle and lower management staff.
Advice to Management
- Positive reinforcement. Many of the jobs here are very thankless and when an employee does a good job on one task, they are given another with little to no positive reinforcement or acknowledgement.
I applied online. I interviewed at Rochester Regional Health (Rochester, NY) in April 2017.
Basic interview questions were asked. They wanted to know my experience, where did I see myself in 5 years, information explaining my education, coop experience and previous employment information. They also asked me to walk them through a situation where I secured a dispute.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –