Mission: Rockfish’s purpose is to build a better world through the power of digital innovation. Through this, we strive to make innovation who we are, not a product of what we do.
I worked at Rockfish Interactive full-time (More than 5 years)
- Very supportive and mostly-transparent
- Family and employee health is always number one
- Everyone you work with is exceptional; the unexceptional tend to leave rather quickly
- The C-level leadership will get to know you on a first name basis
- General happiness in the office is high year after year
- The company is awesome and seems like a playground, but it's still a business.
- It's an agency so it has all the negatives like volatile clients and long hours from time to time.
Advice to Management
Nothing really to say that I would recommend be different in the technology department. The tech leadership is outstanding.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rockfish Interactive (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.
There were 3 total interviews. 1 HR screen, 1 with my manager, 1 with leadership. Overall the questions were straightforward with no curveballs. Everyone was super friendly and no trick questions. A great interview experience overall, and found out that I got the role within a 2 week window.
We're proud to be honored as a Best Place to Work in Arkansas for the 4th year in a row!