I have been working at Rose-Hulman Ventures part-time (More than 3 years)
- Everyone wants you to succeed
- Lots of learning opportunities
- Encourage work/school/life balance
- Great for real experience
- High expectations
- Fast paced
- Sometimes interns are either a poor fit or just not up to snuff
Advice to Management
None. They are not afraid to push people to grow and are willing to be upfront with what needs to be done.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rose-Hulman Ventures.
They just ask me about my projects I did plus a technical question. So I briefly talked about it. Then they asked me a technical question. The whole process was just normal talk to me.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –