- San Leandro, CA
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 8 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2006
- Revenue: $25 to $100 million (USD)
- Health Care Services & Hospitals
The latest conversations about Healthcare
A manager who I work with called a group of her direct reports "toxic" when speaking to me this past week. She doesn't have the same relationship with them that she used to, and she can tell something is off. But to me it seems like an inappropriate way to refer to your staff, and if anything, the shoe might belong more on the other foot. She's distanced herself from them over time by cancelling meetings, breaking promises, and forgetting plans, and they are hesitant to trust her now.
Got a burning question about Royal Ambulance? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Royal Ambulance employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Royal Ambulance Reviews
- Opportunities to work CCT or FTO, the highest you can go is to management however - Great work enviorment - Scholarship program - Family oriented (depending on county) - Flexible scheduling - Room for individual growth in the healthcare field
- Equipment (although last time I was working, they were bringing in new rigs and automatic bariatric gurneys). Most rigs have manual gurneys so be careful with your back!
Royal Ambulance Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CAAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Ambulance (San Leandro, CA) in Jan 2023
InterviewThe interviewing process was easy, friendly, and motivational. They are inclusive, diverse, and excited to work with other EMTS with ambition. It’s made pretty clear that they want you to succeed at their department and will do almost anything to help their EMTS move forward in their career.Interview
What is a Royal pillar that best represents you?Answer Question
See All 32 interviews
Royal Ambulance Awards & Accolades
- Top 50 Most Inspiring Workplaces - North America (#26), Inspiring Workplaces, 2022
- Finalist - The Relode Early Careers Pioneer Award, TIARA Talent Acquisition Awards US, 2022
- Finalist - THE PH.CREATIVE BEST INNOVATION AWARD, TIARA Talent Acquisition Awards US, 2022
- 2021 Best Places to Work, Glassdoor, 2021
- Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work 2018, Modern Healthcare, 2018
Popular Careers with Royal Ambulance Job Seekers
Royal Ambulance FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Royal Ambulance Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Benefit of being at a larger company is the plethora of scheduling options available....
September 14, 2022
People Also Ask about Royal Ambulance
Overall, 88% of employees would recommend working at Royal Ambulance to a friend. This is based on 363 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
91% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Royal Ambulance as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Royal Ambulance.
78% of employees think that Royal Ambulance has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.