- Miami, FL
- 10000+ Employees
- 12 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (RCL)
- Founded in 1968
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Hotels & Resorts
to deliver the best vacation experience to our guests,
thereby generating superior returns to our stakeholders
and enhancing the wellbeing of our communities.
What people are saying about Royal Caribbean Group
Got a burning question about Royal Caribbean Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Royal Caribbean Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Royal Caribbean Group Reviews
Royal Caribbean Group Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Miami, FLNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Royal Caribbean Group (Miami, FL) in Sep 2023
Interview* I was invited for an interview where I was asked about my basic experience with IT and some technical questions. Then I was congratulated and told I was gonna write a technical assessment.
* the assessment was hours late and I had to ask them for it on the day that I was supposed to write because "they forgot "
*I passed the assessment got above the 70% and then I waited 2 weeks for a follow up. I then emailed the person who set my test up for what my next steps were. He then told me that I was getting a second interview that very Monday morning.
* I answered the questions I needed to and got them right (the questions were extremely basic) then asked the interviewer some questions. After the interview, he told me to "check my email inbox for further instructions " they never came.
* I waited for 2.5 months and realized that I got ghosted. What's annoying is that I sent 3 follow-up emails in that time and none of them responded to me. Not the first interviewer or the second. That shows me what type of unprofessional company this is. Their hiring process is awful. I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.Interview
Why do you want to work for Royal Caribbean?Answer Question
See All 327 interviews
Royal Caribbean Group Awards & Accolades
- 2020 Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2020
- 2020 World's Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere® Institute, 2020
Popular Careers with Royal Caribbean Group Job Seekers
Royal Caribbean Group FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Royal Caribbean Group Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Great benefits: health, tuition reimbursement, free cruises and overall great experience...
July 31, 2023
People Also Ask about Royal Caribbean Group
Overall, 72% of employees would recommend working at Royal Caribbean Group to a friend. This is based on 1,880 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
67% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Royal Caribbean Group as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Royal Caribbean Group.
69% of employees think that Royal Caribbean Group has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.