Mission: We strive to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need.
I worked at RubiconMD full-time (More than a year)
- THE TEAM! The RubiconMD team is made up of some of the most passionate, intelligent, kind, creative people I have ever met. They give so much of themselves to the business and it was truly a pleasure to work with them.
- mission - to democratize healthcare - is exciting and cutting edge, and gives employees an opportunity to be on the front lines of creative thinking in healthcare tech
- shifting landscape in healthcare keeps the job interesting and stimulating
- fast-growth startup means there's lots of room for employee growth
- nature of fast-growth startup means there's often more to do than people to do it, so long-term projects often give way to shorter-term needs and priorities
Advice to Management
You have an incredible team committed to doing good while doing well - keep culture in mind while continuing to grow!
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RubiconMD.
Had a 30 minute phone interview after submitting an application online. The phone interview was scheduled quickly and the conversation during the phone interview was a typical behavioral interview with situational questions, which was expected and well received.
I have not heard of any updates since then. I've emailed my contact more than two times, and no response whatsoever. Probably the worst interview process I've been on in my career thus far; leaving applicants in the dark is not how you grow your company.
Happy New Year! Come join us. RubiconMD is currently on a Series B hiring spree. We are looking to double the size of our developer team and recruit terrific customer facing talent. Check out our openings here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQgGo
Customer Success Manager (SF)
Customer Success Manager (NYC)
Ruby on Rails Developer (NYC)
Ruby on Rails Developer (Spain)
Frontend/Angular 2+ Developer
Pay Equality Pledge
Committed to paying equitably for equal work & experience
Career Advancement Program
Helping employees "upskill" into higher-paying positions
Social Responsibility Pledge
Formal programs or foundation to give back to communities
Has programs that support a diverse and inclusive workforce
Pledge to Thrive
Taking steps to prioritize employee well-being