- Reston, VA
- 10000+ Employees
- 48 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (SAIC)
- Founded in 1969
- Revenue: $5 to $10 billion (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
What people are saying about SAIC
Federal Government Contracting
Any tips on moving into government contracting roles without a security clearance? 2YOE in finance, Bachelor's in poli sci. Want out of finance. Booz Allen Hamilton Deloitte ManTech Accenture Lockheed Martin McKesson SAIC Boeing General Dynamics Information Technology
Got a burning question about SAIC? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with SAIC employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
MULTIPLE programs to support and take care of employees. They are NOT all about the bottom line/dollar, but about taking care of their people FIRST in order to make sure the job gets done! For example, they offer a PTO Donation Bank for Disabled Vets, extra time off that you can use when your injuries act up!
Nothing beyond the usual amount of paperwork in order to fulfill obligations and tracking of products/jobs.
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interview was smooth and direct. I met with four to five people and received the offer soon after. They have a good process in place. It was good. Happy to be there.Interview
I don't really remember the interview.Answer Question
See All 527 interviews
SAIC Awards & Accolades
- Top 50 Companies for Latinas to Work, LATINA Style Inc., 2023
- Best Employers for Diversity, 7th Year, Forbes, 2022
- #3 Women on Public Company Boards in Grater D.C., by The Washington Business Journal, 2022
- Top Companies for Veterans, DiversityInc®, 2022
- Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index – perfect score of 100%, Human Rights Campaign, 2022
Popular Careers with SAIC Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from SAIC Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Benefits and Perks: Companies often provide various benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and other perks like gym memberships, commuter benefits, or flexible work arrangements....
June 1, 2023
People Also Ask about SAIC
Employees rate SAIC 4 out of 5 stars based on 3,896 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 81% of employees would recommend working at SAIC to a friend. This is based on 3,896 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
71% of job seekers rate their interview experience at SAIC as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at SAIC.
74% of employees think that SAIC has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.