- Long Beach, CA
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 7 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1970
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Architectural & Engineering Services
What are your colleagues talking about?
SCS Engineers Reviews
Great summer internship! I learned a lot about the solid waste industry and the role engineers play in it.
Did not receive much diversity in projects and workload for me would be slow during the summer.
SCS Engineers Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KSAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewVery friendly and simple process. Starts with a phone interview and then a video one. It didn't even feel like an interview! I was interviewed by people I would be working with so that was nice to see if I would work well with them.Interview
Tell us about yourself and why you are interested in SCS.Answer Question
See All 38 interviews
SCS Engineers Awards & Accolades
- #1 in Solid Waste Services, ENR, 2022
- 2022 Waste360 40-Under-40 Award Winner - Sam Rice, Waste 360, 2022
- SCS Engineers Founder Tom Conrad Honored by SWANA with the Robert L. Lawrence Award, SWANA, 2021
- Waste360 “40 Under 40” Award Recipient - Steve Linehan, Waste360, 2020
- EBJ Information Technology Awrd - SCS RMC, EBJ, 2020
Popular Careers with SCS Engineers Job Seekers
SCS Engineers FAQ
All answers shown come directly from SCS Engineers Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...SCS has great benefits and a supportive culture....
January 2, 2023
People Also Ask about SCS Engineers
Employees rate SCS Engineers 4.2 out of 5 stars based on 171 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 81% of employees would recommend working at SCS Engineers to a friend. This is based on 171 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
79% of job seekers rate their interview experience at SCS Engineers as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at SCS Engineers.
85% of employees think that SCS Engineers has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.