- Bloomington, MN
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 3 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1983
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Insurance Carriers
What are your colleagues talking about?
SFM Mutual Insurance Video
SFM Mutual Insurance Reviews
- Hybrid schedules. Many employees work mostly remote but go into the office set days on a schedule determined by their team. There's also the option to work in the office more regularly if you prefer. - Amazing newly renovated office space! The new office is really fresh, modern, tech-friendly and has tons of natural light. - I'm always blown away by the new benefit options they continue to add (as recommended by employees). They recently added a free family subscription to the Calm app, a free meal planning service that takes into account what's on sale where you shop, and free parenting classes for new families. - Bonus opportunities when the company meets financial goals. - Management cares. You aren't just a number. It's more like a family and about treating people with care and respect from the top down. - Continuous strides to increase diversity and inclusion. There's a diversity committee, a free app to increase diversity knowledge, community outreach opportunities, etc. - New pickleball courts right at our office building!
Nothing honestly comes to mind at the moment.
SFM Mutual Insurance Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewVery friendly, mostly basic questions about past experiences and future goals. Situational questions like how to deal with an angry customer. Few technical questions from resume. Over all good experience.Interview
How would you deal with an angry customerAnswer Question
See All 4 interviews
SFM Mutual Insurance Awards & Accolades
- Financial Strength Rating of A- (Excellent) from AM Best, A.M. Best Rating Services, 2023
- Top 150 Workplaces (ranked 9th among medium-sized employers), Star Tribune, 2020
- Breastfeeding Supportive Employer Award, City of Bloomington, Minnesota, 2019
- Top 150 Workplaces - Midsize, Star Tribune, 2015
- Top 100 Workplaces, Star Tribune, 2011
Popular Careers with SFM Mutual Insurance Job Seekers
SFM Mutual Insurance FAQ
All answers shown come directly from SFM Mutual Insurance Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The benefits are great and compensation seems to fit industry....
August 5, 2022
People Also Ask about SFM Mutual Insurance
Employees rate SFM Mutual Insurance 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 25 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at SFM Mutual Insurance to a friend. This is based on 25 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
100% of job seekers rate their interview experience at SFM Mutual Insurance as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at SFM Mutual Insurance.
100% of employees think that SFM Mutual Insurance has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.