Mission: To enable positive change by collaborating with our customers, fellow SGA’ites and the society.
I worked at SG Analytics full-time
Located in IT park which has all facilities
Events and games conducted by HR team
Some projects will give a good learning experience
1. They monitor and record employees log in, log out, no. of working hours, no. of hours on the desk, no. of hours in on pc etc..etc.. and they will cut the pay if you don't fulfill the working hours on pc.
2. No respect for freshers, higher level (senior analysts and managers) will treat them like insects.
3. Seniors will make fun of you in meetings and gatherings.
4. Seniors doesn't cooperate to train freshers, instead try to letdown and kill the motive of employees. This effects performance of employees.
5.Even fortune 500 companies doesn't feel like providing coffee machine leads to spoiling of floor. This company feels that coffee may spill of mats and leaves marks on floor.. wow what a reason!!
6. Group of seniors gather to make fun of juniors and other freshers. Instead of clarifying doubts..they will laugh at your face and share that with others.
7. They want only work. Even you're going to die, they ask you to complete the work and die.
8. Employees at senior level will feel as if they are CEO, Presidents, prime ministers and scientists
8. Overall it's very very bad experience . I suffered mentally and physically.. It's a torture to the core.
Advice to Management
Treat freshers with some respect. Seniors should be with down to the earth behavior. Freshers will also get knowledge and skills with experience. My request is to hire some good candidates at senior level and improve the work culture.
I applied through other source. I interviewed at SG Analytics (Pune (India)) in July 2017.
3 Rounds, Technical and Logical on phone; Leadership Interview in person at office; HR in person same day. Inquired about previous experiences, current profile. A bit straightforward interview. Stick to the role and clear defined expectations.