I have been working at SNAP Interactive full-time (More than a year)
- Co-workers are very easy going and collaborative
- Upper management is always willing to listen to new ideas
- Equity in the company for all employees
- Opportunity to take on new projects, expand the scope of your role
- Recent changes in management has proven to be successful
- Massages, ping pong, and other great benefits
In general I am happy with SNAP Interactive. They care about their employees, compensate fairly, and have great benefits.
- The speed of innovation can be a little slow sometimes
- The company is barely cash flow positive, but improving
- Company hasn't grown much in terms of employees
Advice to Management
- Continue to support growth in new products
I applied online. I interviewed at SNAP Interactive.
I began with a typical HR phone screening, then I had multiple panel interviews which consisted of complicated, critical thinking questions with diversion tactics, a one on one with C-level execand multiple take home assignments that I presented to those panel interviewers. The in-person interviews lasted two hours.
It was a great experience, the care and thought process that went into how the interviews were structured only made me want the position more.