- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Mission: STP Investment Services is a collaborative partner providing scalable, transparent, middle and back office solutions to investment managers, funds, and plan sponsors giving them the technology, expertise and confidence needed to focus on core business objectives. In order to ...
STP Investment Services is proud to be included in the Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places To Work in Greater Philadelphia 2019! Thanks to our fantastic employees who earned this honor! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vMiir
STP Investment Services (STP) is a capital markets focused service organization specializing in middle and back office investment operations outsourcing, fund services, reporting & data management, global development/support and innovative software solutions for investment management firms. We offer a collaborative partnership to our clients providing scalable and transparent middle and back office solutions to investment managers. Clients are able to focus on their core business objectives by partnering with STP and leveraging our uncompromising commitment to service via our people, process, and technology platform.
STP Core Values
1. Continuously improve our business- Realize optimization in all facets of our business through process efficiencies, technology, and systems. Always be thinking creatively, considering, and proposing new ways to solve problems
2. Take initiative and be innovative- We practice this by proactively puttig our ideas down on paper, setting up meetings, and proposing plans and solutions to problems or opportuntiie
3. Be accurate at all times- Our clients expect if and our success depends on it. Recheck all work and be precise in everything you do.
4. Be passionate about service- We do this by being timely, consisten, respectful, sharp, detail-oriented, ethical, adaptable, and excellent communicators
5. Do what is best for the client and company- Our goal is to assist our customers and teammates at all times. Be sure to balance the company goals with best interests of our clients.
6. Create a work environment that is inclusive, respectful, and enjoyable- We do this by getting to know and respecting the people we work wth in a genuine manner, supporting and covering our teammates and enjoying teammates' senses of humor
7. Be a source of praise- Celebrate wins and each other's success by acknowledging excellent work and service and being appreciative of coverage and favors
8. Fix the source of the problem in a blame free environment- Always ask what caused the problem, be a good listener, and work with your team to fix the problem permanently.
9. Be accountable and take ownership- Be honest and admit your mistakes and learn from them. Do not let other's take the blame for your mistake, or pass responsibility when you are the best person to address
10. Practice continuous growth and learning- Continue your education, read books, learn more about our industry, attend seminars, and invest in yourself.
Whether you are an experienced professional or just starting your career, consider joining STP Investment Services. The culture, work ethic, integrity, talent, and enthusiasm at STP is the reason for our continued success. We understand that employing those who can display the right experience and personality, will take our business to the next level. STP Investment Services offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is a dynamic work environment that is far from routine. STP has consistently been recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
WEST CHESTER, BANGALORE - Last week the STP offices, in both the US and India, held offsite teambuilding activities. For India, this was an annual full day event and for the US, it was a quarterly evening event. The main goal for our teams was to have fun while strengthening relationships both in and out of the respective offices. In order to achieve this goal, each location hosted a busy schedule of competitive games and activities where everyone participated and got to know one another better.
On August 9, our US team held a field day, dubbed “STP Olympics”, at local East Bradford Park. Games that were played included cornhole, disc golf, a relay race and an obstacle course. Congratulations to Team Blue who managed to come out victorious! A delicious food truck dinner, catered by popular West Chester restaurant Saloon 151, topped off the evening.
Two days later, on August 11th, Team India made their way to a well-known adventure resort in the outskirts of Bangalore called “Area 83” to host fun games and activities that included human foosball, kayaking, volleyball, soccer, cricket, swimming, and team obstacle courses. The trip to and from the resort area was filled with singing and dancing. The energy required for these activities was fuelled by two scrumptious meals that were thoroughly enjoyed.
When all was said and done, the US and India teams exchanged photos with one another, which strengthened company-wide camaraderie. STP employees were reminded of the importance and value of making work enjoyable which is a core value of the company.
On November 6th, a team of STP employees had a great time working together with the Salvation Army to provide, prepare and serve dinner at their Market Street, West Chester location. This event was part of the Salvation Army Community Meal Program that assures local needy of a nutritious hot meal every day. Our team really enjoyed working together to help others and were very gratified by the words of appreciation they received from the dinner guests.
An STP employee philanthropy fund enabled the purchase of over 650 pounds of fresh produce that was donated to the St. Agnes Dorothy Day Center. On November 20th, a team of employees volunteered in shifts to purchase, unload, sort and bag the vegetables that were part of the annual Thanksgiving food distribution which was comprised of turkeys, groceries and produce.
STP is intentional about exhibiting charitable leadership in the local community. The relationships that we build through our outreach and the camaraderie that grows within the company by working together to help others is extremely rewarding and a key element of our success.
I have been working at STP Investment Services full-time (More than 3 years)
Solution-oriented, hardworking, fast-growing, family first company!
No cons, working for a great company only challenges to provide the best service and solutions!
Advice to Management
Continue to recognize the outstanding efforts of your employees!
I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at STP Investment Services (Mumbai (India)) in July 2019.
There are four rounds of interview
1- Telephonic round
2- Manager round on Skype
3- Operations & Technical Round on Skype.
4 - HR discussion this is telephonic.
It will take 8 to 9 day's for interview process. If we cleared 3 round Co will send you Employees application form which we need to submit and you move to next round i.e HR.
Career Advancement Program
Helping employees "upskill" into higher-paying positions
Fair Chance Pledge
Maintain hiring/training programs for those with criminal records as an opportunity for a second chance
Pledge to Thrive
Taking steps to prioritize employee well-being