I have been working at Sage IT as a contractor
• Expertise in all phases of the Development Life Cycle from requirements gathering, design, programming, testing such as unit test cases, including functional and regression cases and support, and Design Patterns.Direct experience and well-versed in Agile, Adapted Agile, and SCRUM methodologies.
• Analyzed both Use case specifications and business flow diagrams of the application and effectively designed the rules in context to them.
• Performed skimming of the rulesets.
• Worked extensively in system analysis, architectural design, build development, execution, and testing and deployment phases of Software development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Changing the necessary settings for the first time, through working on built-on application rulesets.
• Unit testing all functionality in an application.
• Data Transform for List Views are regenerated for the new PRPC.
• Few Layouts were regenerated using out of box functionalities in Pega
Advice to Management
Providing technical support for troubleshooting and repairing existing applications for multiple business units.
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sage IT.
I was told by the person who worked with me that I supposed to get a phone interview from WIpro Corporation three times. Forthe phone interviews I was told a time interval where the call will be made (11 AM to 1PM). No one called for two interviews. Intially I was told the contract supposed to last initially 12 months long. Then when I talked to the Wipro Corporation manager I was told the job may only last four months. On August 4, after all this problems with communicating with Sage It Inc. I was told the client company supposed to get touch by Skype. Before that I was supposed to get a email from the client to confirm to Skype interview. I did not receive an email from the client. Needless to say the Skpe interview never too place. By the way, there was no apologies given for any of the phone interviews or Skype that was missed.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –