I have been working at Saint Ambrose University part-time (Less than a year)
- Student worker hours are flexible around class scheduling.
- Supervisors understand the school comes first.
- Great opportunity for professional networking.
- Some positions offer major-focused skill development.
- Minimum wage for student workers.
- Most student worker positions are busy-work.
- Few student worker positions offer things that make a real impact on a resume.
Advice to Management
- Focus on making tasks that students can talk about in an interview. It's important that they get real projects that make an impact (along with all that busy-work).
I applied online. I interviewed at Saint Ambrose University (Oiwa (Papua New Guinea)) in February 2014.
Very professional, warm and lovely interviewing team, very welcoming
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –