I have been working at Sapient Global Markets full-time (More than a year)
- Business is growing (very small bench)
- Ability to take on additional responsibility in areas of interest
- Flexible work/life in most cases
- Structure at the top is constantly changing
- Heavy tech - not necessary a con but if you aren't interested in tech area this is not the place for you
Advice to Management
- Find a efficient structure and stick to it. Too much change at the top of the organization
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sapient Global Markets (New York, NY).
Called by a recruiter, figured I'd give them a shot. Was given a lot of hoopla about how Sapient Global Markets was changing and not just being finance products since being bought out. I let them have a resume and we bounced back and forth on times for scheduling the interview.
Was told I'd be hearing back from someone, but never heard back after two weeks. Unprofessional, but expected this day and age.